Saturday, April 28, 2012

The One-mindless behavior love story epi 32

The One-mindless behavior love story epi 32

~Ray Ray's POV~ "Cat!!" I ran after her. "What?" she turned around. "Baby please stop ignoring me, talk to me, what happened?" I asked her. "Ray Ray we can't........"she stared at me and licked you lips "damn your fine, we can't be together anymore" "Why? I love you" I said pleadingly. She took off the necklace and handed it to me "Here" "I'm not taking it" "Don't be childish" I stared at it "Fine," I took the necklace "Do what you want" "Ray Ray I can't hurt my mom" she said "But I'm hurting" "I know.......and I'm sorry" she bit her lip. I was getting a little pissed "So, your choosing your mom over me" "......yes" "If thats what you want fine" I walked off. "Can we just talk about it?!" she yelled. "We done talk!" I yelled back. I just got dumped :( AT SCHOOL- ~Nia's POV~ I rushed downstairs in this www.polyvore.com "Morning!" I said brightly "What fell on you?" Hana said grumpily. "Isn't pretty outside" I said happily "Let's go to our wonderful school" Roc Royal and Hana ! exchanged glances. I smiled "Where's Princeton?" "He left early" Roc Royal said. "Huh...." I took a bag of M&M's and shoved it in my crammed back pack. "Let's go lovely teenagers" "What got into her?" I heard Roc say to Hana. Hana shrugged, and we left. IN CLASS THAT MORNING. We had a free period and Princeton was ignoring me. It kind of pissed me off. I glanced at him he was talking to Carly. I sighed and turned around. Tamia sat next to me, she also glanced at Carly "Do I need to kill a bitch?" "No ...





0 comments: