Monday, March 12, 2012

Careful With That Angel ep. 4

Careful With That Angel ep. 4

~with Big Time Rush~ Kendall- *driving* I swear the blond one wins. Logan- Dark hair girl has number one. James- Dibs on Red head. long silence James- Carlos you have anything to say? Carlos- No......why i already have Sammy. Logan- But do you think anyone the girls were cute? Carlos- Hispanic one seems okay. Kendall- Of course *parks his car* Okay. Looks nice. the guys get out. Carlos- Wow nice. James- Not bad. Small little town but fine. they walk around ~with Eva, Tyler, Tori, and Andrea~ they enter church and explain to Father Juan what is going on Eva- So can you please please please help us? Father Juan- Eva i wish i could but that is also up to the public. Tori- But that way no one is gonna help. Father Juan- Than work. Andrea- But....work.......we are already helping Eva with her clothes work. Father Juan- Than start something else. Tyler- Than what can we do? Eva- *gets an idea* Tori- We can......... Tyler- We can find help. Andrea- Clean car. Get go money. Mostly b! y the highways. Eva- Yeah great idea. I have to go bye! *quickly runs out the church* *on her bike quickly rides off to the apartment area where Mrs Davis lives* The BTR guys walk around and stop in front of the church Carlos- Looks.......amazing. Church- www.mayan-world.com Kendall- Yeah. Looks beautiful. the girls walk out and stop as they see them Tyler- uhhh....Hi I'm....Tyler. Kendall- Sup. We meet again. Tori- Yeah........Hey I'm Tori. Andrea- I'm Andrea......hi. Kendall- Nice to meet ya again ...





0 comments: